Changed Link

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2013
      Hello all,

      I'm not sure if this is just a Linux problem, but it only happens on my Linux OS computer. I'm sending this from my Windows OS computer.

      This is the second time it happened to me. I forget how I fixed it the first time. Somehow, my "Yahoo" link changed and has a mobile javascript suffix attached to it. There is a leading "m." also. I think it is now a mobile site.

      I don't know how to reset that link. Every time I do reset it to plain old Yahoo.com or Yahoo.com/ or http://Yahoo.com or . . . it always reverts back to the mobile app.

      How can I reset this to plain Yahoo.com? Thanks.

      Jim
    • Joan Leach
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2013
        Isn't it just your web browser's home page, change it...
        Joan in Reno

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 23, 2013
          Not sure that this is a Linux problem. Usually this kind of thing is caused by cookies and temp files in the browser that you are using. I use Mozilla so you can use top toolbar to click on edit and preferences to clear that stuff out.