Can anyone help me...

  • Hafiz Muhammad Amir
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013
      Dear All,

      Can anyone help me...
      i want send email from my official account but when recipient received email from my account, my email address should not show to him & when recipient reply to that mail, my official email get email from his account...
      plzzzzzz help me....

      Best Regards,
      Hafiz Muhammad Amir
      92-333-4193411

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2013
        Good morning
        Do You send Your emails by www or do You use an Emailprogramm like
        Thunderbird?
        regards
        Sophie