Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Request - Laptop selection

  • Roy
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2012
      Don't get Toshiba for Linux. It does not work well in Linux.

      The other three should work with Linux and it comes down to the most
      bang for the buck, IMO. I am brand agnostic when it comes to my money.
      I prefer the Lenovo, but there are other options not listed such as
      System76.

      Roy
      Using Kubuntu 12.10, 64-bit
      Location: Canada