Re: [LINUX_Newbies] KDE questions

  • Joan Leach
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 5, 2012
      I'm beginning to think their Website needs updating, since I tried their KDE Live CD and it stopped at the password. Their Forum has no mention of what it should be either. I'm re-downloading their Live KDE Live DVD from Distrowatch link.
      Humm...maybe I'll try startx from the Console, while I'm waiting for the DVD to download. I definately need to go back to my old books to figure out how to make these Live CDs work when they don't...know what I mean, any tips?
      Maybe this AMD Sempron tower is too old, but Mint LXDE installed on it? It played Live TV shows with an older Ultimate Linux, but it crashed when I changed monitors. This can be perplexing at times...
      Joan in Reno