Re: [LINUX_Newbies] How to keep GIMP Menus Visible?

  • Roy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2012
      If you are in the newest GIMP then you can have it all in one window. Go to
      Windows, and Tick the box for Single Window mode. It should stay this way.
      Otherwise you would control the individual windows from the
      window controls. Right click on the top of the window border. Go to
      Advanced and set it the way that you want it.

      Roy

      Using Kubuntu 12.04, 64-bit
      Location: Canada