centos 5.8 backup

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2012
      hi group

      can anyone please tell me how to do a backup of my installed linux 5.8 system onto a cd/dvd. i can then copy this over to an 8 gigbyte compact flash card.

      what i want to do is create an iso image of my installed system, then copy it to an 8gigbyte compact flash card to run on my alix 3d3 thin client.

      can anyone help please.

      if you can please give me instructions in idiot fashion i am not an expert by any means.

      thank you

      alan
    • Roy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2012