Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: alix 3d3 thin client

  • Alan Matthews
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2012
      Hi

      Thank you for this information, I have had some success, I have installed
      centos 5 onto A 2GB CF card, the problem is it does not have a GUI, so I'm
      now stuck with trying to find out how to install software, anyhow first
      problem now overcome.

      I used a bit of software called physdiskwrite to get the image onto the CF
      CARD.

      Alan