Re: [LINUX_Newbies] What is this?

  • G.Linuxducks
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2012
      Apparently, is a list/group member and group emails are bouncing as full
      inbox on their side or a discontinued account even as maybe discontinued
      ISP subscription etc.

      my guess....

      gerald philly pa usa

      Message 2 of 4 , May 18, 2012
        --- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "G.Linuxducks" <g.linuxducks@...> wrote:

        > Apparently, is a list/group member and group emails are bouncing as full
        > inbox on their side or a discontinued account even as maybe discontinued
        > ISP subscription etc.
        >
        > my guess....
        >
        > gerald philly pa usa

        Probably All I know is I got another one. I'll probably get one after I post this too.
      • g.linuxducks
        Message 3 of 4 , May 22, 2012
          If not too concerned about the postmaster sending address - you can just
          filter them to trash. I did.

          gerald philly pa usa