What is this?

    Message 1 of 4 , May 16, 2012
      All email addys were changed to protect the guilty. I honestly don't think cox has anything to do with this nonsense. So I'm not going to reply to them about it. Maybe someone here knows what this means?

      Your message was rejected by mx00.1and1.com for the following reason:

      Loop detected

      The following recipients did not receive this message:

      <jon attheswav.com>

      Please reply to <Pxstmixer@...>

      Forwarded Message: [SPAM (Non-existent user)] - [LINUX_Newbies] Re: Ubuntu 12.04LTS Problem - Local recipient does not exist
      [SPAM (Non-existent user)] - [LINUX_Newbies] Re: Ubuntu 12.04LTS Problem - Local recipient does not exist
      Wednesday, May 16, 2012 7:46 PM
      From:
      "Paul" <xxxxxxxx@...>
      To:
      LeiNUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com

      --- In LeiNUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle" <dawnyisrael13@...> wrote:

      > A big THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I sat and pondered for a couple of days and would not even turn my laptop on. So, this morning I brought up the information you gave and changed from WEP to WPA and rebooted and it is now staying connected! YEA! I knew it had to be something simple. If that did not work I was going to dump everything and start over with a download of the previous version. You all are the greatest and I thank you for all the suggestions and help. Problem solved. Thank you again.

      Hey congratulations! I've issues with a laptop myself and wireless on it. It can't play Quake so well so I'm not very interested in messing around with it.
    • G.Linuxducks
      Message 2 of 4 , May 17, 2012
        Apparently, is a list/group member and group emails are bouncing as full
        inbox on their side or a discontinued account even as maybe discontinued
        ISP subscription etc.

        my guess....

        gerald philly pa usa

        Message 3 of 4 , May 18, 2012
          --- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "G.Linuxducks" <g.linuxducks@...> wrote:

          > Apparently, is a list/group member and group emails are bouncing as full
          > inbox on their side or a discontinued account even as maybe discontinued
          > ISP subscription etc.
          >
          > my guess....
          >
          > gerald philly pa usa

          Probably All I know is I got another one. I'll probably get one after I post this too.
        • g.linuxducks
          Message 4 of 4 , May 22, 2012
            If not too concerned about the postmaster sending address - you can just
            filter them to trash. I did.

            gerald philly pa usa