[URGENT] How to enable RDP port in Squid?

  • mohamed faizal
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 7, 2012
      Hi,

      I have installed ubuntu 10.10 64bit version & installed squid. I have joined this Linux box to my LAN.
      How to enable RDP port?

      Thanks,
      Mohamed Faizal

      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 21, 2012
        --- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, Roy <linuxcanuck@...> wrote:

        > It sounds like you and Debian are a good fit.
        >
        > Enjoy.
        >
        > Roy

        Less and less. I like Lenny better than I've been liking Squeeze. Which is why I'm trying to get KDE 3.5 on one of my Squeeze boxes now. If I can do that I'll like it a little better.

        On my laptop Debian has to go though! I cannot get my Wi-Fi to work without networkmanager, and I don't want gnome on that system. That laptop doesn't have the power to run gnome.