Re: Which distro would you choose ?

  • Darren Moore
    Message 1 of 28 , Jun 1, 2011
      Mate go to this website, www.ultimateeditionoz.com
      <http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com>
      you have a choice between Oz Unity
      <http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com/about2> or Ultimate Edition...
      <http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com/about>

      These are UBUNTU <http://ubuntu.com> based distro's but with all the
      bells and whistles ....(music,video,flash, 3D special effects - codecs
      already installed )

      UBUNTU is the largest and best linux distro......
      all linux needs patience and perserverance and willingness to learn
      ....BUT IT IS WORTH IT..

      largest help forum too ubuntuforums.org <www.ubuntuforums.org>

      But mate seriously go and look at www.ultimateeditionoz.com
      <http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com/>
      look at the distro's
      go look at there forum
      <http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com/forum/index.php>

      it is awesome, you will love it.
      join up it is free, introduce yourself, see you there

      Delicadaz

      i have been using ubuntu for 4 yrs, but i only discovered UE 4 months
      ago,
      mate it has changed my world, i swear you will never look back

    • Gilberto Sanches
      Message 2 of 28 , Jun 2, 2011
        Heyyy friend, thanks man, it very nice. Nice nice .. . . .I'm lookin forward to try it out.

        To: LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 28 , Jun 2, 2011
          Looks nice...but...
          what kind of support does it have?

          Message 4 of 28 , Jun 3, 2011
            --- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, west mi <west.mi420@...> wrote:

            > Looks nice...but...
            > what kind of support does it have?

            mate go look at the forums http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com/forum/index.php

            IF YOU WANT FREE HELP FORUMS are the only way LINUX is about learning for yourself

            IF YOU WANT TO PAY FOR SUPPORT send me a personal message

            that is what i do, i convert people to LINUX i retrieve data off there virus infected or corrupted hard drives and i install either one of these 3 OS

            Oz Unity
            Ultimate Edition
            Ubuntu

            i do not install any other linux versions

            these are the best....... by a country mile

            i use some others to retrieve data and test networks for security problems............

            but i only install those 3

            i charge $100 per machine for mums and dads
            or for $250 they get 12 months phone - email, or remote desktop support as well

            for business i charge between $100 and $ 400 per hour

            depending on what i am doing

            SO Do you want support

            or

            do you want to learn something for yourself for FREE