Your FREE Webinar Invitation: Join us for "HowTo: (& Why) Upgrade to Windows 7"

  • baba
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
      Your FREE Webinar Invitation: Join us for "HowTo: (& Why) Upgrade to
      Windows 7"

      HowTo: (& Why) Upgrade to Windows 7

      Join us for a Webinar on September 25

      [http://img.gotomeeting.com/g2mimages/webinar/themes/basic/button_regist\
      erNow.gif] <https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/657664795>

      Space is limited.
      Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
      https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/657664795
      <https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/657664795>

      Windows 7 is the newest generation of Windows desktop operating
      system. This version of Windows is meant to improve upon the
      Windows Vista debacle and showcase a new set of features that
      make it a very good and efficient software.

      Title:

      HowTo: (& Why) Upgrade to Windows 7

      Saturday, September 25, 2010

      Time:

      12:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT

      After registering you will receive a confirmation email
      containing information about joining the Webinar.

      System Requirements
      PC-based attendees
      Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000

      Macintosh®-based attendees
      Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer

    • Chad Martin
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
        Membership from the group removed.

        Chad Martin
        Moderator
      • iloveubuntulinux
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
          LOL!!! And just when I was going to attend and interrupt with 'why are you still using Windows when Ubuntu 10.04 is ready for prime time!'

          I am liking it more and more (ubuntu 10.04).

          --- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, Chad Martin <chad@...> wrote:

          > Membership from the group removed.
          >
          > Chad Martin
          > Moderator