Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Disk monitor

  • kumar prashant
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2010
      Dear friends
      i am new in unix, but know basic of it.need your help if you can help me out  .

      Actually i need to make a unix disk monitor which can send an email incase of disk uses is more than 90%.
       i think i need to do ssh and use df command using for loop and sleep.

      can anyone of you give better idea or suggesion how should i do in more effective way. perl code or shell script code also can help alot.

      thanks in advance. so many of us might be waiting for your suggestion you will be helping lots of our friends please help

      Thanks&Regards
      Kumar Prashant

      Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. yahoo.com/ in/internetexplo rer/