Usb adapter

  • rpfpd9976@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2009
      I have a D-LINK rangebooster usb adapter DWA-142,When I installed Xubuntu on my older machine it didn't detect the adapter.Do I need to change formats for the program or run it in a package manager? My older machine doesn't have a ethernet card.
    • Mayank Raval
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
        hi frd i have install RHEL 5 on pc.
        i m not able to set up an internet connection as m using a chit chat plan
        we need to create a dail up connection through ppp protocol
        can any 1 plz help me out
         reply me at mayankraval.1988@...