Rlogin Help

  • eleqtriq@eleqtriq.ws
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2001
      Greetings.

      Even though I'm a Linux newbie, I have been co-developing a BBS for
      Linux called Fusion (try it telnet://thestardock.com, it's like
      MajorBBS). But I've run into a roadblock I can't get around.

      Is there ANY way to make rlogin connections to a port other than
      513? I've done everything I can think of, including downloading the
      rlogin source. Unfortunately, I don't know C and don't know what I'm
      looking at.

      I'd be grateful for any solutions or advice.

      Agustin
      Owner - The Stardock BBS
    • mgcornick@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18, 2001