Remove vdrift

  • Denton K. Larson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2009
      Hi everybody

      I have a problem I think. I have Vdrift installed in my machine. I don't want anymore. I tried from a terminal window;
      dlarson@dlarson-desktop:~$ sudo apt-get remove vdrift
      [sudo] password for dlarson:
      Reading package lists... Done
      Building dependency tree
      Reading state information... Done
      E: Couldn't find package vdrift
      dlarson@dlarson-desktop:~$ sudo apt-get remove vdrift*
      Reading package lists... Done
      Building dependency tree
      Reading state information... Done
      E: Couldn't find package vdrift*
      dlarson@dlarson-desktop:~$

      Anybody have any ideas?

      Denton Larson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2009
        On Sat, May 02, 2009 at 02:31:36PM -0000, Denton K. Larson wrote:
        > Hi everybody
        >
        > I have a problem I think. I have Vdrift installed in my machine. I don't want anymore. I tried from a terminal window;
        > dlarson@dlarson-desktop:~$ sudo apt-get remove vdrift
        > [sudo] password for dlarson:
        > Reading package lists... Done
        > Building dependency tree
        > Reading state information... Done
        > E: Couldn't find package vdrift
        > dlarson@dlarson-desktop:~$ sudo apt-get remove vdrift*
        > Reading package lists... Done
        > Building dependency tree
        > Reading state information... Done
        > E: Couldn't find package vdrift*

        Did you install it from apt, or from a source package? If you didn't
        use their package manager, apt won't know about it.

        Harmony: So Slayer. At least we meet.
        Buffy: We've met Harmony, you half-wit.