Calendar, AGAIN !!!

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      Can't someone disable access to the group calendar or something?
      This calendar spam makes our calendars nearly useless, and it
      keeps happening.
    • Chad Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
        Rich wrote:
        > Can't someone disable access to the group calendar or something?
        > This calendar spam makes our calendars nearly useless, and it
        > keeps happening.

        Cleaned again and offender banned again.

        I don't see any setting to disable the Calendar, nor anything that can
        modify access to it that I can touch. Right now, it's set to allow
        members to modify it, and anybody can become a member.

        Maybe the list owner can change these settings, but it doesn't seem that
        moderators can.

        Chad Martin