Ubuntu 8.06, Firefox 3 and Yahoo Classic Webmail questions

  • Joan Leach
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2008
      Hello Everyone,

      I'm unsure of where to go for help, as Firefox on OpenSuse 11 or WinXPpro Sp2 doesn't have the same updates auto-pushed to it.  Anyway, I have a lot of folders and sometimes make a mistake and use the back button in Frefox in Yahoo Webmail to move it where I wanted it to go.  Well, all of a sudden I get to extra buttons next to move and the flag or unflag boxes.  I thought it was a great idea until I can't make new Webmail folders and my online addresses do not start to appear as I type the first few characters.  Sure, I've opened a new tab with my addressbook and cut and pasted them, but I wonder how this all happened and if anyone else had it happen to them.

      Any ideas?  Before I think about the newer Ubuntu 8.11 I'll have to switch video cards on this P3 and maybe more.  Which I didn't want to do yet.

      Thanks,
      ChiJoan in Reno