OT Flip mino

  • jimweir
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2008
      Looking at Flip mino and looks handy small tool
      Question does anyone here use one of these and do they download/upload
      without any problems on linux. I use Mint, Kubuntu and Suse and like
      the look of the mino but don't really want to have to keep going back
      to XP.
      thanks
    • Jim Reimer
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2008
        jimweir wrote:

        > Looking at Flip mino and looks handy small tool
        > Question does anyone here use one of these and do they download/upload
        > without any problems on linux. I use Mint, Kubuntu and Suse and like
        > the look of the mino but don't really want to have to keep going back
        > to XP.
        > thanks

        There's a customer review at amazon.com that says it works with
        Ubuntu... YMMV. Some time with google might yield more detailed
        information.

        --
        -jdr-