100 reasons Linux beats Windows

  • Linux Canuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      I post this for fun. It is not meant to be controversial or even taken seriously. I don't want to argue the points, but just lay it out there. You might find something new in it or gain one or two things that you can save up for convincing someone to try Linux. This is only one person's idea. It is not meant to be taken as gospel truth. So if you love Windows maybe you should not read it since it is slanted toward Linux by virtue of its source and meant for Linux users.

      http://www.itwire.com/content/view/20861/1141/

      My favorite is not in the list. When I install a program in Windows it changes the start menu and makes its own program group and I have to manually move it and create groups of my own. This also goes with sorting the list alphabetically. In Linux whether KDE or Gnome, it is all done for you. Internet icons are in the internet group and it is sorted automatically.

      Roy

      Linux: Fast, friendly, flexible and .... free!
      Support Open source.
      <*,)}}+<
      Only dead fish go with the flow!