Hi i'm new

  • brusberri
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
      Hello everybody
      I use Linux at work (particularly Red Hat).
      I hope i can ask for help from time to time to you guys.
      I live in Italy
      My nick brusberri comes from a song from Neil Young, Tonight's The
      Night, but i'm not a dark person at all!!!
      Thank you very much
      See you soon
      brusberri
    • Dee├żan Chakravarthy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
        brusberri wrote:

        > Hello everybody
        > I use Linux at work (particularly Red Hat).
        > I hope i can ask for help from time to time to you guys.
        > I live in Italy
        > My nick brusberri comes from a song from Neil Young, Tonight's The
        > Night, but i'm not a dark person at all!!!
        > Thank you very much
        > See you soon
        > brusberri

        Welcome Brusberri :)