Re :[LINUX_Newbies] Help???

  • daljeet
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2007
      On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 16:55:09 +0530 (IST) LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com wroteoh brother mainu iss baare kuch vi nahin pata. Hi Friends,I have installed RHEL 5 on my pc but when i goes to telnet from windows to my linux server It will ask user name and password. after putting user name and password after 1 miniute am getting Error: resource temproraly unavailable credential login.. I login but this error comes why???? after putting username and password......Thanks & RegardsSameer AnsariNow you can chat without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php%5bNon-text portions of this message have been removed]