Installing YPOPs in Ubuntu Distro

  • kurikaberi
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hello,

      I would like get instructions how to install YPOPs in my Ubuntu
      machine. Does anybody have the instructions how to do this?

      Thanks

      Kurikaberi
    • Chad Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2007
        kurikaberi wrote:
        > I would like get instructions how to install YPOPs in my Ubuntu
        > machine. Does anybody have the instructions how to do this?

        No idea.

        However, a combination of the user documentation for Ubuntu and the
        documentation for YPOPs on the project's website should get you pretty
        far. If you can install it using Ubuntu's package manager, I'd suggest
        that highly.

        Chad Martin