Free Anti Virus Softwares, Spyware Removal Softwares

  • chinmaym2002
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2006
      Free Anti Virus Softwares, Spyware Removal Softwares
      I have listed some good free softwares to scan and remove
      Viruses from your PC
      in my website
      http://adsensegoogle.tripod.com/Anti-Virus-Spyware/Anti-Virus-
      Software.htm
      So please have a look and make use of it.

      Spyware Removal Softwares
      I have listed some good free softwares to scan and remove
      spywares from your PC
      in my website
      http://adsensegoogle.tripod.com/Anti-Virus-Spyware/Spyware-Removal.htm
      So please have a look and make use of it.
    • David Dyson
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 6, 2006
        The links to your sites are broken.

        David W. Dyson Sr.

        Network Analyst

        _____

        Free Anti Virus Softwares, Spyware Removal Softwares
        I have listed some good free softwares to scan and remove
        Viruses from your PC
        in my website
        http://adsensegoogle.tripod.com/Anti-Virus-Spyware/Anti-Virus-
        Software.htm
        So please have a look and make use of it.

        Spyware Removal Softwares
        I have listed some good free softwares to scan and remove
        spywares from your PC
        in my website
        http://adsensegoogle.tripod.com/Anti-Virus-Spyware/Spyware-Removal.htm
        So please have a look and make use of it.

        To unsubscribe from this list, please email
        LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

        Linux
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Linux+operating+system&w1=Linux+operati
        ng+system&w2=Unix+operating+system&w3=Linux+software&w4=Linux&c=4&s=86&.sig=
        6JuG3Bj5fAus1wla23ogrg> operating system

        Unix
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Unix+operating+system&w1=Linux+operatin
        g+system&w2=Unix+operating+system&w3=Linux+software&w4=Linux&c=4&s=86&.sig=t
        emN2tUfi-w3rkerMA6ugw> operating system

        Linux
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Linux+software&w1=Linux+operating+syste
        m&w2=Unix+operating+system&w3=Linux+software&w4=Linux&c=4&s=86&.sig=ZPLVvuHn
        i7Nr5zeEVWlZgQ> software

        Linux
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Linux&w1=Linux+operating+system&w2=Unix
        +operating+system&w3=Linux+software&w4=Linux&c=4&s=86&.sig=dRm3wox-RYtNtZ-EZ
        OP4eA>

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        * Visit your group "LINUX_Newbies
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LINUX_Newbies> " on the web.

        _____

      • Brad Rogers
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 6, 2006
          On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 08:32:49 -0500
          "David Dyson" <david.dyson@...> wrote:

          Hello David,

          > The links to your sites are broken.

          They're not even "his" site; They're SPAM. All five of them.

          --
          Regards _
          / ) "The blindingly obvious is
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 6, 2006
            Hello David,

            Monday, March 6, 2006, 7:32:49 AM, you wrote:

            DD> The links to your sites are broken.

            No surprise, considering the fact that the links were posted by a
            spammer.

            They probably contained some sort of malicious code, or porn pop-ups,
            or some other lame bit of nonsense, so I doubt if you missed much.

            -wittig
            website: http://www.robertwittig.com/
            .
          • David Dyson
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 6, 2006
              figures

              David W. Dyson Sr.

              Network Analyst

              _____

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 6, 2006
                Good thing pop-ups don't work on my workstation.

                David W. Dyson Sr.

                Network Analyst

                _____