LDAP CONFIGURATION

  • updesh_kumar_singh
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
      hi group,

      i m using linux RHEL4. how to configuration ldap server,client?
      PLZE TELL me as soon as possible.

      thanks and regards
      updesh kumar singh
    • Dhaval Vadgama
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
        if you can do some search on google you will surly
        have plenty of information buddy and remember no one
        can make you lean anything they can just guide you
        :)and so am just guideng you to google it i know there
        are many good sites for that

        No hard feelings it was just a tip :)

        --- updesh_kumar_singh <updesh_kumar_singh@...>
        wrote:

        ---------------------------------
        hi group,

        i m using linux RHEL4. how to configuration
        ldap server,client?
        PLZE TELL me as soon as possible.

        thanks and regards
        updesh kumar singh

        To unsubscribe from this list, please email
        LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will
        be removed.

        Linux
        operating system