  • baz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7 6:00 PM
      Hi
      Has anyone any experience with eide RAID devices in linux?
      I have a KT7A RAID m/b, athlon 900, 256mb 133 ram.
      I have a 20gb IBM ata100 disc [hope to add a 2nd striping drive soon] on eide 3 [presume HDE] mandrake/suse/redhat all fail to find a hdd.
      Do I have to install on eide 1/hda?  Any work being done here?

      My second question, is it possible to disable TV out on an ATI rage 128?
      The card defaults to 50 Hz refresh rate in TV mode, which disables my monitor! [60 Hz minimum]
      A problem!

      Thanks in anticipation
      Baz