Help ... I can't startup successfully...

  • shiegz@lasaltech.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2001
      Hi,

      I installed VA Linux 7.0 at the office and it was successful. I
      really liked the OS compared to Win so I decided to install it at
      home. Unfortunately, after having successfully installed it the start
      up process stops when it checks the I20 blocks or something ... I'm
      just starting out the OS and I have no idea why this happens to my pc
      at home??? Any ideas? =)

      Thanx,

      shiegz