Certification

  • Kuj0 _
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 1999
      Does anyone know where I can get UNIX/LINUX certifications, via www or cbt? I would prefer something really cheap, as I have no money. I've been trying to find a job as an admin, but everyone wants me to have certs.

      Thanks for any help.
      kuj0

    • jmk_probsolver
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2002
        If anyone here was going to get a good general Linux cert which one
        would it be: CompTIA Linux+, RHCE, or LPI?
      • MP
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 14, 2002
          I believe Linux+ will soon be a good stepping stone to the other upper level certs such as LPI, Red Hat.
          If anyone here was going to get a good general Linux cert which one
          would it be: CompTIA Linux+, RHCE, or LPI?

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • r_irizarry
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 24, 2002
            Linux+ and LPI are generic in nature. RHCE is specifically a Red Hat
            certification and also the most involved. It requires hands-on
            performance of tasks to receive certification. Linux+ is a single
            exam and, if I'm not mistaken, LPI is a series of exams.

            > I believe Linux+ will soon be a good stepping stone to the other
            upper level certs such as LPI, Red Hat.

            unsubscribe@y... & you will be removed.

            Service.