really a start

  • amit
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
      Dear friends,
      i am really new to this op. system
      plz tell me some specifications about which linux version should i
      install and where i can learn commands and tutorials for using that
      linux
      Nice to join this group
      Thanks
    • SauL Mena Avila
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
        About which distribution, SuSE Linux y pretty much
        like a Windows OS and I think it is a good start to
        your migration.

        __________________________________
        Yahoo! Mail Mobile
        http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
      • Chad Martin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2005
          amit wrote:
          > i am really new to this op. system
          > plz tell me some specifications about which linux version should i
          > install and where i can learn commands and tutorials for using that
          > linux

          You should probably look at this list's FAQ, a link to which was sent to
          you in the intro email.

          http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/linfaq.html

          Chad Martin