- I am newbies in linux. but i worked on unix-hp/AIX/Solaries. and
system programming side.
can any one help me regarding to start with linux-internal, writing
kernal moudule, and DD.
Thankx in adv,
- On 2005-01-04 12:12 -0000, ab_bhasker@... wrote:
> can any one help me regarding to start with linux-internal, writingThere are plenty of kernel modules in the Linux kernel source code
> kernal moudule,
tree, just pick any of the simpler ones (or more advanced, if you are
feeling brave) and study it, then modify it to do whatever you want to
do. This is a part of the FSF's definition of free software - in
particular, freedom 1.
> and DD.I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, here.
Michael Kjörling, michael@... - http://michael.kjorling.com/
* ASCII Ribbon Campaign: Against HTML Mail, Proprietary Attachments *
* No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings. -*- SM0YBY *
- On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 12:12:27 -0000
"ab_bhasker" <ab_bhasker@...> wrote:
> I am newbies in linux. but i worked on unix-hp/AIX/Solaries. andFor help on dd, check the man page.
> system programming side.
> can any one help me regarding to start with linux-internal, writing
> kernal moudule, and DD.
There is a kernel module how-to at www.tlpd.org.