Creating RPM's

  • Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4 1:41 AM
      Hi,

      I am running SuSE 9.0 and have some additional software I would like
      install but it is in src format. whilst I know source can be installed
      on linux, I would prefer to install an RPM as then I am able to see it
      in the YOU GUI, unlike if I install src.

      Not being a programmer, is there a way, preferably GUI, to compile src
      into SuSE 9.0 RPM's?

      Appreciated
      Hylton Conacher - Linux user # 229959 at http://counter.li.org
      Currently using SuSE 9.0 Professional with KDE 3.1
      Licenced Windows user