FW: LPRng printing

  • jef meersman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      Hallo,

      I have a problem installing a paralelle printer brother HL760 shared as
      "lp010" who is attached to a win XP pro machien

      and a debian (woody) server with kernel 2.2 who run just in console .

      have samba running.

      what should I put in the /etc/printcap file?

      and

      what do I put in the smb.conf file?

      many thanks in advance

      Jef Meersman