Re: [LINUX_Newbies] configure hotmail in linux

  • Michael Kjorling
    • Rajesh Kumar
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 12, 2004
        * ganesh (ganesh_java@...) once wrote:

        > I was trying to configure hotmail in mozilla mail.But I dont see any
        > option for the http server.I searched on google but they are only for
        > windows.Is it impossible to configure it in mozilla mail linux .

        First of all, I would like to assert that any serious mailer will
        probably not be using Hotmail to do his regular mailing. Get a decent
        address.

        Under Debian, there is the Gotmail package. You should be able to find an
        rpm for this somewhere. This package, however, has numerous
        dependencies.

        You could, for example, put Gotmail under Cron, and use Evolution or
        such to read the mbox-formatted file.

        --
        .''`.
        : :' :
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 26, 2007
          i know i am replying to an older meseege but it borught up somthing
          what about those who pay for msn it is hot mail but you pay for it ie
          I have qwest for dsl then you can choose a provider for email and
          stuff they use to have the option of qwest.net but they started
          shuting those down proably becuse they were not making money on it so
          then the opti0n was msn paid acount or go find one so what about us
          that has paid hotmail acounts
          .