699Re: [LINUX_Newbies] NOT SPAM _ only a source for a rare mobo (was A7V mobo, here is a source IN STOCK!!)

  • David K. Larson
    Aug 3, 2000
      On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, schuetzen - RKBA! wrote:

      > I certainly think I am owed an apology for such an insult and for merely
      > providing an act of courtesy and generosity on my part.

      You may think so, but I don't. Your message was an unsolicited
      announcement of a product for sale, and whether or not you profit by it,
      it's still spam in my book.

      > I find it hard to believe that no one on this list does not know at least one
      > person who is on backorder or actively searching for this motherboard.

      This is a Linux list. The topic is Linux. (A bit of "topic
      drift" is to be expected, but there's no way I can see this as "drift!")

      -David-

      sawdust@...
      sawdust@...
      http://www.wordshard.com