31639Re: [LINUX_Newbies] No Boot after upgrade

  • John Ferrell
    Apr 15, 2014
      I hate to keep comparing Linux and Windows but that is the real world.
      I have been doing these update/upgrade processes on this system and a Raspberry Pi nearly every day I use them. They are idling along 24/7 though. That would make a lot images.
      I take frequent restore points on my Win 7 machines since they are so easy in that environment.

      On 4/15/2014 2:43 PM, Ken (desco) Ramsey wrote:

      A disk image prior to the update upgrade service pack, patch might be considered?

      --
      John Ferrell W8CCW
      "Kindness is the language the blind can see and the

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic