      From: Jim <jimpurcell2001@...>
      To: LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 7:19 PM
      Subject: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: Using popular Linux programs and going on lline.

      I just installed KUBUNTU 1304 and it won't work on LAN or Wireless.
      In fact I'm having lots of problems with it. I the icons are the size of gnats and text the size of their toes. [Yes, that's a bit hyperbolic] My point is that I not lonely can't get on the internet but I can't figure out this distro, is there anyone familiar with this version o f Ubuntu?

      Jim

      > For Ubuntu proper, I read where it is best to get the updates while on LAN,

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic