30422Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: Aptitude fails to configure 'dirmngr'

  • Roy
    Jul 12, 2012
      My sentiments, too, as a desktop user, but some people who run servers in
      particular require stable and do not need the latest and greatest. Why a
      desktop user would want to run an older version of the GIMP and not be able
      to run LibreOffice at all since it was not around 2 years ago is anybody's
      guess.

      Roy
      Using Kubuntu 12.04, 64-bit
      Location: Canada