30029Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Laptops and notebooks

  • Roy
    Nov 1 8:03 AM
      It could be anything with the SusE install. It could be a bad ISO, a bad
      burn, or that there is some incompatibility. With Ubuntu, I would press
      escape when the graphical screen starts the loading process and read the
      text. It will give a better idea of the problem.

      Using Kubuntu 11.10, 64-bit
      Location: Canada