28605Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: Help choosing the right Linux Distro

    Dec 2, 2010
      On Thu, Dec 02, 2010 at 01:05:08PM -0800, Frederick Minix wrote:
      > There is currently a RPM module, which has been re-written by an outside
      > developer.  He is currently seeking to bring this to Redhat and others.
      > However, he is finding problems contacting those who can make this decision.  If
      > anyone has information please send it to me immediately!!!  I have myself seen
      > his module and it works great.  It solves many of the problems with RPM's.
      > Again, if you have any information please email it to me as soon as you can.

      Your best for something like that is to have him join the Fedora
      developers mailing list and post it for review there.

      The other option is to post it to bugzilla.redhat.com, but I suspect it
      will just be ignored there.

      Xander: The quick draw is about more than speed. It's also
      about pointing the stake the right way. And there can be splinter
      issues.
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic