25361Re: [LINUX_Newbies] help

  • Frank Newman
    Sep 17, 2008
      Roy,
      I do largely agree with you that the more I run Linux, the more I run
      FOSS software, *BUT *there are some situations where the FOSS solutions
      are just not up to the task. I maintain a medium size website and have
      found nothing to compare with Macromedia Dreamweaver or to give me the
      range of options that I require. Thankfully, Dreamweaver is running
      under Wine, otherwise I'd have to keep going back to XP.

      Frank