18RE: A Quick Problem.. Honest !

  • Will Moverley
    Oct 22, 1999
      Thanks Brian for your help, as far as i know Redhat and Mandrake are
      basically the same, so ill try and type setup to disable those... all that
      was bugging me was that on the First install of Mandrake, HTTP was Fine, and
      Sendmail, and INND started up Fine, and they continued to work fine untill
      the machine started to not shutdown properly.. and due to me saying yes to
      all the fsck things that came up when i ran it...

      and the HTTP error is failing because of the Hostname i think..

      What is INND ? and do i need sendmail for a dialup machine that uses other
      POP3 servers for mail , i dont think i do, do i ?

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic