15619Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: Selective portion of a file

  • Satish
    Jul 1, 2003
      Hi Priti,

      See in this case you need to display no. of lines. But prereq is that,
      you need to know how many lines you want to display after completion of
      search.
      I dont think any IDE/Editor will support your requirement.
      Hey Please let me know if you will find some solution to your problem.

      Well, you can use VIM editor and find the loop structure through % sign.
      If you will move your cursor on "{" bracket it will show you the end of
      Code Segment i.e. next "}".

      Regards,
      Satish