15618Re: Selective portion of a file

  • p_s_rathi
    Jul 1 4:13 AM
      Yeah thats true,
      but it will display all occurences of particular string in file.
      Is it possible to display whole function's code(suppose the code of
      main() in .c file)? any command for that?or any good editor which
      will save time for it.

      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

      > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/