Babywearing meeting in Lindenhurst

  • Aneta
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 2, 2010
      Hi Everyone,
      Looks like spring is coming anytime soon.Hopefully no more snow days.
      Next babywearing meeting in Lindenhurst is scheduled for Friday march 12th, 11am-2pm. If you have any baby gear, please bring it along to show off.Also we will talk about cloth diapers, this topic gets pretty popular these days.Kids all ages are welcome.
      Please, e-mail me for the address.
      Aneta
    • Dara Keenan
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 2, 2010
        I would love to go! Please email me directions!
        Dara

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 26, 2010
          We have been busy this spring between oh-so many birthday parties and traveling, but now we are settling into our usual schedule and it is time for babywearing meeting.
          This meeting will be on monday , 11am-2pm in Lindenhurst .Please,e-mail or pm me for the address.As usual bring you gear, slings, carriers and questions.Kids all ages are welcome.Also lots of moms is interested in cloth diapers ,so if you do use cloth diapers, please bring some to show off.
          Looking forward meeting up again.
          Aneta
          ps. if anyone wants to come to the meeting, but can't make that day, let me know which other days of the week work better.
        • Dara Keenan
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 26, 2010
            Id LOVE to come, but earlier would be better...my son has school at 1pm in Sayville. 10am start time would work for us...lol

            thanks,

            Dara

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 26, 2010
              Hi Dara,
               If you want to come earlier it's totally fine.Anyone else wants to start earlier let me know.Meetings usually stretch through few hours, some moms come earlier, or some come late.It's all fine as long as we are getting together , sharing some great babywearing/cloth diapers info and support each other through our motherhood journey.  Most of the times it's all up to the babies  or kids :)
                Aneta

              To: LIBabywearing@yahoogroups.com
              From: bootie4@...
              Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:20:41 -0400

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 26, 2010
                WOW that would be great! I could come around 10 30 if thats ok with you!! What is your address?

                To: LIBabywearing@ yahoogroups. com
                From: bootie4@optonline. net
                Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:20:41 -0400

                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 26, 2010
                  Hello there,
                       Lily and I should be able to be there around 1130.  Thanks and welcome back Aneta.
                  Mary

                  To: LIBabywearing@ yahoogroups. com
                  From: bootie4@optonline. net
                  Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:20:41 -0400

                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 26, 2010
                    I can make it, but without my son :( he has school on
                    Mondays.
                    Marianne

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    Message 9 of 10 , May 14 6:42 PM
                      Hi Mamas,
                      We are having babywearing meeting next monday, may 24th, starting around 11 am in Lindenhurst.As usual there will be many carriers to demonstrate and share, so feel free to try them out and ask questions. Also, due to popularity, we will talk about cloth diapers and elimination communication.So bring your questions and any baby gear you want to show off or share :).Let me know if any one wants to trade carriers.Kids all ages are welcome. Also feel free to ask any questions related to natural/attachment parenting.
                      Please, e-mail me for the address.
                      See you soon
                      Aneta
                    • Aneta
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 1, 2010
                        Hi Everyone,
                        Hope you are all enjoying summer.It was on busy june for my family, and somehow we spaced out with our usual baby wearing meetings.
                        Time to get back on track...
                        We are having babywearing meeting this coming wednesday, july 7th, starting around 1pm, hope that works for most of you.There will be many baby carriers to demonstrate and try on, bring questions and baby gear to show off.Also, as usual , we will talk about cloth diapering and EC, love seeing more interest in that subject.Kids all ages are welcome. Also feel free to ask any questions related to natural/attachment parenting.
                        Please,pm or e-mail me for the address.
                        See you soon
                        Aneta