24247Re: [LEON_SPARC] GRMON2 LEON eval version "Unknown JTAG device id" problem

  • ziksable
    Aug 28, 2014

      Hello,
      thanks for the fast answer. For the Usb-to-Jtag i have been using the FT2232H chip.
      strangely, when i earlier connected using the grmon2 pro version and it succeded.

      Alex

      ---In LEON_SPARC@yahoogroups.com, <jiri@...> wrote :

      Which board are you using? There seems to be a device in the JTAG
      chain that is not known to grmon ...

      Jiri.

      On 08/28/2014 09:06 AM, ziksable@... [LEON_SPARC] wrote:

      > Hi guys,
      >
      > I'm trying to connect to Leon3 through FTDI JTAG using the grmon2 evaluation version (on win7 32bit). And i get the unknown jtag device error. Is it something related to the "eval-version" ? I have all the divers installed.
      >

      > C:\grmon-eval-2.0.55r2\win32\bin>grmon.exe -d2xx
      >

      > GRMON2 LEON debug monitor v2.0.55r2 eval version
      >

      > Copyright (C) 2014 Aeroflex Gaisler - All rights reserved.
      >
      > For latest updates, go to http://www.gaisler.com/
      >
      > Comments or bug-reports to support@...
      >

      > This eval version will expire on 28/01/2015
      >

      > Unknown JTAG device id = 00712649
      >
      > JTAG chain (1):
      >
      > JTAG Debug Interface not found.
      >
      > Exiting GRMON