Re: [leno] Reminder - Neighborhood Meeting

  • fox9glove@juno.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 17 7:30 AM
      Because of busy scheduling, could we be e-mailed one month ahead?????
      Thanks, CG
      ------------------
      On 13 Apr 2004 22:47:10 -0000 leno@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > Neighborhood Meeting
      >
      > Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2004
      > Time: 6:45PM EDT (GMT-04:00)
      >
      > At Woodcreek Elementary School, in the library.
      >

      > To visit the web site:
      >
      > To send a message to the group e-mail:
      > leno@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Holland, Brian
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 19 5:19 AM
        The meetings take place every month on the second Wednesday.  If we were to send out an email every month we would be reminding people after we just reminded them in the meeting.  I offer a compromise.  Since the school year ends soon, and we can't schedule meetings at the school during the summer or for next year yet, I'll send out an email with the times for the unscheduled meetings as soon as I can.  Then we'll add it to the web site.  As a secondary reminder, we can send out an email the day before the meeting.  What do you think?
        Because of busy scheduling, could we be e-mailed one month ahead?????
        Thanks, CG
        ------------------
        On 13 Apr 2004 22:47:10 -0000 leno@yahoogroups.com writes:

        > Neighborhood Meeting
        >
        > Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2004
        > Time: 6:45PM EDT (GMT-04:00)
        >
        > At Woodcreek Elementary School, in the library.
        >

        > To visit the web site:
        >
        > To send a message to the group e-mail:
        >  leno@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit the web site:

        To send a message to the group e-mail:
        leno@yahoogroups.com

      • kesselerg
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 23 5:45 PM
          I think thats a great idea. Another thought, aslong as we are
          consitant with meeting dates, neighborhood yard sales, potlucks etc.
          that each year a one page calender be circulated as a hands on
          reminder and could be didplayed at home if desired. I have an
          electronic version of one for 2004 that I created for a investment
          club I belong to. If you are interested, I would be glad to help or
          pass it along. It could be tweaked each year and graphic changes as
          desired. It could be added to the web-site, mailed by hard copy or
          handed out at the meetings.

          Thanks for the information.

          Tom and Georgia Kesseler

          --- In leno@yahoogroups.com, "Holland, Brian" <brian.holland@a...>
          wrote:
          > The meetings take place every month on the second Wednesday. If we
          were to send out an email every month we would be reminding people
          after we just reminded them in the meeting. I offer a compromise.
          Since the school year ends soon, and we can't schedule meetings at
          the school during the summer or for next year yet, I'll send out an
          email with the times for the unscheduled meetings as soon as I can.
          Then we'll add it to the web site. As a secondary reminder, we can
          send out an email the day before the meeting. What do you think?

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12910r4pa/M=291630.4786521.5933964.1261774/D=
          groups/S=1705171170:HM/EXP=1082342038/A=2072415/R=0/SIG=11thh7ako/*htt
          p://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60178432&partid=4786521> click here

          > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
          M=291630.4786521.5933964.1261774/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2072415/rand=3664811
          73>

          > _____
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Holland, Brian
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 26 5:10 AM
            There is actually already a calendar in the LENO website

            We haven't put out a yearly calendar so far, because we don't plan events that far in the future.  For example, most people seem to like having the meetings every second Wednesday of the month, but since the school won't let us schedule events for the next school year yet, we don't have any meetings planned after May.

            wrote:
            > The meetings take place every month on the second Wednesday.  If we
            were to send out an email every month we would be reminding people
            after we just reminded them in the meeting.  I offer a compromise.
            Since the school year ends soon, and we can't schedule meetings at
            the school during the summer or for next year yet, I'll send out an
            email with the times for the unscheduled meetings as soon as I can.
            Then we'll add it to the web site.  As a secondary reminder, we can
            send out an email the day before the meeting.  What do you think?

          • Nathan Hartley
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 12 7:19 PM
              I am sorry but I will not be able to attend this meeting tomorrow as we
              will be celebrating my daughter's birthday.

              I will keep an eye out for a copy of the minutes on the Yahoo Group. <wink>

              Say hi to my neighbors for me and incourage them to join this
              list-serve. ( The quick and simple way is to send a blank e-mal to
              leno-subscribe@yahoogroups.com )

              Nathan
              http://iLothlorien.com
            • Jessica Holland
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 13 10:17 AM
                Which Daughter? Happy Birthday to which ever one it is. If you want a copy of the Minutes, its gonna cost ya! HaHaHa Anyway, We'll be having fun without you. I know! You can bring the whole family to the meeting and we can all celebrate her birthday together! It would be the best party EVER!!! Ha, Ha, Ha!!!

                Nathan Hartley <nathan@...> wrote:
                I am sorry but I will not be able to attend this meeting tomorrow as we
                will be celebrating my daughter's birthday.

                I will keep an eye out for a copy of the minutes on the Yahoo Group. <wink>

                Say hi to my neighbors for me and incourage them to join this
                list-serve. ( The quick and simple way is to send a blank e-mal to
                leno-subscribe@yahoogroups.com )

                Nathan
                http://iLothlorien.com

                To visit the web site:

                To send a message to the group e-mail:
                leno@yahoogroups.com

                Do you Yahoo!?
              • Nathan Hartley
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 13 11:33 AM
                  It's Rebecca and she says she would rather go see the Fat Albert movie than our neighborhood meeting. =(

                  I know... she doesn't have her priorities quite in line yet. Soon enough...

                  Keep up the good work,

                   Nathan Hartley
                   http://iLothlorien.com