RE: [leno] Neighborhood Meeting, 10/13/2005, 6:45 pm

  • Nathan Hartley
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13, 2005
      What's the story here?

      Do we still have a neighborhood or not? =)
    • Holland, Brian K
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 13, 2005
        YES, THE MEETING IS TONIGHT
        Do we still have a neighborhood or not? =)
      • Jessica Holland
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 13, 2005
          that was a little rude of Nate

          YES, THE MEETING IS TONIGHT
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 13, 2005
            Well all right then, the neighborhood is still in tack. ;-)

            For some reason I thought the meeting was supposed to be last night, but I had not heard a word, nor seen a sign.

            So tonight... in the Woodcreek library.... Gotcha chief!

            Stephen, Becca and I will be there. Mark, would you like to join us?

            Do we still have a neighborhood or not? =)