Genie Industries is seeking a
Lean Workshop Leader
Description: To provide tools for company wide improvement through
training, meeting facilitation, collaborative project management and
promotion of Lean Principles.
Collaborate with Production, Engineering and Materials to:
- Develop value stream strategies and improvement plans.
- Understand current flow of information and material.
- Define future state flow of information and material.
- Facilitate RIPs and daily improvement to achieve future state.
- Plan, execute and follow-up RIPs and kaizen activities in alignment
with value stream strategy.
- Use improvement tools to understand current process, identify
opportunities, set objectives and plan workshops.
- Provide targeted education, leadership, and guidance throughout the
- Work with area management to ensure successful follow up to workshops.
- Train, educate and mentor team members in lean production philosophies.
- Provide targeted training.
- Provide ongoing training and insight into LPO rotation program.
- Continually deepen own understanding of lean production, kaizen
methodology and quality systems. Disseminate that Kkowledge throughout
Requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Strong
understanding of "Lean" principles. Excellent oral and written
communication skills. Previous experience in team facilitation,
project management and implementing quality principles preferred.
As an equal opportunity employer, it is the policy of Terex
Corporation to attract and retain the best qualified people available
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a special disabled
veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
We offer competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full
range of benefits.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
PLEASE E-MAIL RESUME, COVER LETTER AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO
or mail to Frank Hobart at
P. O. Box 97030
Redmond WA 98052