LEAN Corporate Trainers, Consultants and Key Note Speakers (Seattle/Tacoma, WA)

  • Jessica
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2011
      Invista Performance Solutions, a Collaboration of Pierce County
      Colleges, is seeking an experienced LEAN Corporate Trainers, Consultants
      and Key-Note Speakers desiring to enter our pool of training providers.
      We provide customized training and solutions for clients in Pierce
      County, WA as well as worldwide. If you have experience in this area
      please send your resume and references to Jessica Eugenio
      jeugenio@... <mailto:jeugenio@...> . We are currently
      looking for LEAN trainers who have experience in the Transportation
      Industry.