RE: Crane Co - Redmond Washington - Manufacturing Engineer III

  • bocole_crane
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2008
      Crane Co. is executing "Lean" with rigor and discipline. Lean is
      executed relentlessly by all levels of management from top to bottom.

      We have a unique opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer III at our
      Redmond, Wa site. In this role you will work with our cross-
      functional teams on new product development. You will select,
      evaluate and qualify materials for new process introduction and you
      will provide technical guidance to the design engineers and
      technicians for manufacture ability (DFx tools) and cost
      effectiveness. Finally, you will be responsible for coordinating the
      start-up of New Products into production.

      Responsibilities:

      Interaction with Site's design team.
      Product/process development, validation and documentation.
      Coordination of the fixture/tooling design.
      Liaisons for prototyping and production runs in Redmond and Kaohsiung.
      Capital equipment selection and justification.

      Minimum Requirements:

      Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Material Sciences
      7 years related experience in the power or microelectronic industry.
      Possess energy, enthusiasm, positive attitude
      Outstanding verbal and written skills
      Proficient reading electrical schematics.
      Capable of programming automated assembly equipment.
      Capable of executing design of experiments.
      Strong understanding and utilization of Lean tools.
      Project Management Experience

      Apply: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA6/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?
      org=CRANEAE&cws=1&rid=363

      Contact: